Are you insured and bonded?
Yes, Maid Sailors is insured and bonded. We understand that it is a privilege to be in your home, and we are always careful. In the unlikely event that an object is damaged, please notify us within 24 hours.
Are you a pet friendly maid service?
Yes! At Maid Sailors we LOVE pets. All of our maids are trained to correctly deal with your furry family member.
Can I trust Maid Sailors cleaners?
Absolutely. All of Maid Sailors Cleaning Professionals are highly trained, background and reference checked, as well as insured and bonded.
How is Maid Sailors handling COVID-19?
Here at Maid Sailors, we pride ourselves on innovation. After months of research, we’re excited to offer you the opportunity to book our brand new UV-C Disinfection Service!
This service will utilize UV-C light to kill up to 99.9% of viruses (including COVID-19), allergens, germs, and mold on surfaces and in the air.
Our top priority is the safety of our cleaners and customers. We recommend that you also review the CDC's guidelines for reducing the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Washing hands frequently and vigorously for 20 seconds to prevent the spread of germs;
- Avoiding touching of the eyes, nose and mouth;
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe; and
- Social distancing.
We also ask that all customers proactively follow the CDC’s guidelines to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus during your bookings. Other recommendations for customers include:
- Stay in a room separate from the one your cleaner is cleaning. This will (1) allow the cleaner to clean thoroughly and without interruption and (2) maintain the 6-foot person-to-person distance currently recommended by the CDC.
- Cancel or reschedule bookings if you feel sick or are concerned about the wellbeing of those living in your home or your cleaner.