Are you insured and bonded?
Yes, Maid Sailors is insured and bonded. We understand that it is a privilege to be in your home, and we are always careful. In the unlikely event that an object is damaged, please notify us within 24 hours.
Are you a pet friendly maid service?
Yes! At Maid Sailors we LOVE pets. All of our maids are trained to correctly deal with your furry family member.
Can I trust Maid Sailors cleaners?
Absolutely. All of Maid Sailors Cleaning Professionals are highly trained, background and reference checked, as well as insured and bonded.
How is Maid Sailors handling COVID-19?
At Maid Sailors, our top priority is the safety of our cleaners and customers. We recommend that you also review the CDC's guidelines for reducing the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Washing hands frequently and vigorously for 20 seconds to prevent the spread of germs;
- Avoiding touching of the eyes, nose and mouth;
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe; and
- Social distancing.
We also ask that all customers proactively follow the CDC’s guidelines to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus during your bookings. Other recommendations for customers include:
- Stay in a room separate from the one your cleaner is cleaning. This will (1) allow the cleaner to clean thoroughly and without interruption and (2) maintain the 6-foot person-to-person distance currently recommended by the CDC.
- Cancel or reschedule bookings if you feel sick or are concerned about the wellbeing of those living in your home or your cleaner.